History of EQUAL
Based on Government Regulation Number 19 of 2005 concerning National Education Standards specifically regulated in article 91 paragraph (1): “Every education unit on formal and non-formal pathways is required to carry out quality assurance of education”, so the Rector of Undiknas responded quickly by forming a Quality Assurance Body by issuing a decree. Chancellor Number: 406/II-1/VII/2005 dated 21 July 2005, the name of the institution is the Undiknas Quality Assurance Agency, and its structure is the Head and Secretary. There have been several changes in the Undiknas Quality Assurance structure, namely as follows:
- Based on SK. Rector Number: 466/II-1/UND/XII/2006 dated 22 December 2006, the name of the institution is still the Undiknas Quality Assurance Agency, with the structure of a Head, secretary, and assisted by the head of the quality control group in each faculty and one BPM staff .
- Based on SK. Rector Number: 084/II-4/UND/III/2007 dated 03 March 2007, the name of the institution became the Quality Assurance Agency (LPM) with its structure: Head of Secretary, Head of LPM Academic and Information Systems, Head of Personnel, Finance and General Affairs, Head of Student and Alumni Division, Head of Cooperation Division and assisted by Head of Quality Control Group in each Faculty and equipped with one staff member.
- In 2009 based on the Rector’s Decree Number: 129/II-4/UND-IV/2009 dated 29 April 2009, there was a development of the organizational structure of the Quality Assurance Agency (LPM) with the following structure: Head, head of secretariat, head of quality and academic quality audit , head of quality and quality audit of resources, head of quality and quality audit of student affairs, head of quality and quality audit of planning and alumni, development and marketing, as well as quality control groups in each faculty.
- In 2011 based on Rector’s Decree Number: 076/II-4/UND-III/2011 dated March 9 2011, there was an addition to the organizational structure of the Quality Assurance Agency (LPM) with the following structure: Director, Deputy Director for Quality Assurance and Deputy Director for Quality Assurance Academic Quality Audit.
- Based on SK. Rector Number: 164/II-4/UND/VII/2014 dated 7 July 2014 concerning Appointment and Handover of Administrative Officer Positions at Undiknas University.
- Tahun 2015 Direktorat Penjaminan Mutu terjadi perubahan nama dan struktur organisasi menjadi Direktorat Penjaminan Mutu dan Akreditasi (PEMA) dengan SK Rektor nomor : 372/II-4/UND/VIII/2015, tertanggal 31 Agustus 2015.
- In 2017 there was a change in the name of the Directorate of Quality Assurance and Accreditation (PEMA) to the Directorate of Quality Assurance and Accreditation (QITA) with Chancellor’s Decree Number: 0227/II-4/UND/IV/2017 dated 17 April 2017.
- In 2019 the Directorate of QITA changed its name to Quality Assurance and Accreditation (EQUAL) by Chancellor’s Decree Number: 0152/II-3/UND/III/2019, dated March 14 2019.
Institute for Quality Assurance and Accreditation
Based on Government Regulation Number 19 of 2005 concerning National Education Standards specifically regulated in article 91 paragraph (1): “Every education unit on formal and non-formal pathways is required to carry out quality assurance of education”, so the Rector of Undiknas responded quickly by forming a Quality Assurance Body by issuing a decree. Rector Number: 406/II-1/VII/2005 dated 21 July 2005, the name of the institution is the Undiknas Quality Assurance Agency, and its structure is the Head and Secretary. There have been several changes in the Undiknas Quality Assurance structure, namely as follows:
- Ensuring the quality of the implementation of education to produce graduates who are professional, responsible, able to compete at the National and ASEAN levels.
- Ensuring quality research and social services (community services) that are meaningful and beneficial to society at the national and ASEAN levels
- Improving academic and non-academic quality management systems in a sustainable manner , n the Denpasar National University of Education in accordance with the demands of the ASEAN Community.
- Encouraging human resources within the Denpasar National University of Education so that they always have awareness and responsibility for the culture of academic quality,
- Improving EQUAL competence continuously in handling academic quality assurance in a professional, friendly and authoritative manner,
- Encourage continuous creation, development and maintenance of an academic quality assurance system within the Denpasar National University of Education.
- Adjust academic and non-academic standards with standards applied to tertiary institutions in ASEAN UNIVERSITY NETWORK QUALITY ASSURANCE (AUN-QA)
Accreditation Decree Number
State Administration Science
Master of Management
Master of Public Administration
Master of Law
Internal Quality Audit Procedure Manual (AMI)
Internal Quality Audit Procedure Manual (AMI)
University Learning Process
Learning Process Assessment
Lecturers and Education Staff
Learning Facilities and Infrastructure
Research Facilities and Infrastructure
Research Funding and Funding
Results of Devotion
Content of Community Service
Community Service Process
Community Service Process Assessment
Devotion Facilities and Infrastructure
Community Service Management
Community Service Funding and Financing
Study Program Effective Credit Load
Books And Learning Resources
Education Personnel Competency
Lecturer Academic Qualifications
Academic Qualifications of Education Personnel
Education Personnel Expertise Certificate
Lecturer and Employee Expertise Certificates
Leader Room, Lecturer, Door & Canteen
Worship Room, Sports And Creative
Space Other Places To Support The Learning Process
Learning Process Planning
Laboratory Room Equipment
Lecture Room Equipment
Office Room Equipment
Other Equipment Equipment
Annual Work Plan Management
Intermediate Work Plan Management
Supervision of the Learning Process
Student Personal Financing
Higher Education Operational Funding
Higher Education Investment Financing