Based on Rector of Undiknas Decree No.334 / II-4 / UND / VI / 2020 concerning Determination of Freshmen Selection Test Result for Phase I Academic Year 2020/2021, then we submit the following list of accepted prospective freshmen.
Those who have passed are expected to pay attention to the following matters:
[gdlr_core_button button-text=”Download Pengumuman Kelulusan” button-link=”https://undiknas.ac.id/upload/hasiltesseleksiundiknasgelombang1undiknas.pdf” button-link-target=”_blank” margin-right=”20px” ]
Re-registration Period: June 15 – July 10, 2020
Prospective Freshmen who have passed the Selection Test are expected to re-register immediately. The re-registration requirements are as follows:
- Copy of SKL / STTB / Certificate of Graduation, High School / Vocational School: 2 sheets (which have been legalized)
- Copy of Birth Certificate: 2 sheets
- Copy of Identity Card / KTP / Certificate of Domicile: 2 sheets
- Black and white size 3 X 4 photographs: 2 sheets
- A health certificate from a doctor
- Declaration of Submission to STATUTA Undiknas and other provisions in duplicate, only original (one sheet) stamped: Rp. 6,000 (Download Statement)
- Family Card / KK
- Attach photocopy of proof of payment for re-registration: 2 sheets, the original is kept as an archive.
- Material Rp. 6,000, as many as 2 sheets.
- Legalized photocopies are submitted in 1 folder to the Undiknas Admission section
- Original documents (Diploma / Passed Certificate, KTP, Birth Certificate, and KK) are scanned and uploaded to https://admission.undiknas.ac.id/
- Re-registration Service: Monday to Friday, Hours: 8:00 to 19:00 pm